Get Involved! ~ PTA Volunteer Opportunities
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller
The PTA meets the 1st Monday of each month from 6-7pm. The first meeting will be held Monday, October 1st 6-7pm in the school library.
Are you a Shopper?
A Planner and Organizer?
An Enthusiastic Helper?
Some Ways You Can Help:
- Plan an event: Bring your creativity and enthusiasm! Experienced friends will help you!
- Set-up at an event (1 hr of time)
- Help at an event (30min-1hr)
- Clean-up after an event (30 min.)
- Go Shopping: Picking up items we need for events is a big help!
It takes a lot of different talents and people to run a great event. If you are interested in signing up for an event please have a look at our upcoming events listed below. Don't know where to start? Please send an email to any of the following PTA members or join us for a meeting to see what it’s all about.
Dawn Joyce: email@example.com
Volunteer opportunities through the PTA can help you:
- Build Your Child's Tomorrow ~ A large factor in student success is an environment of active and engaged families, educators and communities.
- Grow Your Skills ~ By volunteering with the PTA, you gain valuable experiences. It's an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause—your child and all children of our community.
- Get Connected ~ There's no better way to know what's happening in our school than being a part of a great volunteer committee.
Upcoming PTA Events
______Halloween Event Thursday October 25th:
Online volunteer sign up form coming soon!
______Holiday Concert Set Up/Clean Up (Tentatively Dec 13th)
______Family Bingo Night Thursday Feb. 7th 2019
______Dessert Gala Friday April 5th 2019
______Yard Sale Saturday April 27th 2019
______Spring Fair Friday June 7th 2019
_____ Staff Appreciation Lunch June 2019
Online Volunteer Sign up forms will be available for each even usually 2-3 weeks before event date.
**In order to be an approved volunteer you need to have a Criminal Background Check & Child Abuse Registry Check: